"The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) will close the portal to edit TS EAMCET 2022 application forms today, 6 June."
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) will close the portal to edit TS EAMCET 2022 application forms today, 6 June 2022. The TS EAMCET form correction window is available online at eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
Applicants who wish to rectify the details entered incorrectly in the Telangana EAMCET forms can edit them by today. Candidates are not allowed to edit every detail entered by them. Therefore, they should check the list of details allowed to be edited during the correction window.
Steps to Edit the TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form
Officials will conclude the TS EAMCET 2022 correction window today. Thus, applicants can follow the steps given below to edit their forms.
- Visit the official website – eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Then, click on the TS EAMCET application correction link.
- Log in to the portal using your application number, date of birth, payment reference ID, and roll number.
- The next screen shall contain information saved by candidates while filling out the TS EAMCET application form.
- Afterward, make corrections to the TS EAMCET application form details.
- Finally, save and submit the information.
The authorities released the TS EAMCET 2022 application form on 6 April. Although the TS EAMCET registration without a late fee has been concluded, students can still register online by paying an additional late fee. Authorities have already announced the TS EAMCET admit card release date.
Registered candidates will be able to download the admit card of TS EAMCET from the official website on 25 June. The TS EAMCET hall ticket download will be available until 11 July. Officials will conduct the Telangana EAMCET as a computer-based test from 18 to 20 July for the engineering stream.