"Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad has opened the TS EAMCET application form correction facility 2021 on 2 July 2021."
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad has opened the TS EAMCET application form correction window 2021 today, 2 July 2021. Hence, candidates who wish to make changes to their application form can access the application correction facility online. Thus, the online application correction portal is available at eamcet.tsche.ac.in. The editing option for the 2021 TS EAMCET application form closes on 9 July 2021. Therefore, the university advises candidates to make corrections as soon as possible.
JNTU officials will conduct the TS EAMCET examination from 4 to 6 August for engineering aspirants. Afterwards, the university will conduct the TS EAMCET exam from 9 to 10 August for agriculture candidates. Additionally, the university has extended the application submission without a late fee deadline until 8 July 2021. JNTU will publish the TS EAMCET exam hall ticket on 23 July 2021. Thus, the exam board advises candidates to keep their login details on hand to download the admit card.
How to Correct TS EAMCET Application Form 2021
To correct the TS EAMCET 2021 application, candidates must have the requisite candidate information on hand. Hence, applicants must have their application number, roll number, date of birth, and payment reference identification number handy. Additionally, candidates can refer to the steps given below to use the TS EAMCET application form correction facility.
- Visit the TS EAMCET official website – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Then, select the TS EAMCET application correction link on the homepage.
- Log in to the portal using the requisite candidate information. This information includes the candidate’s application number, roll number, date of birth, and payment reference identification number.
- The submitted TS EAMCET application form will open on the screen.
- Make the necessary application form corrections.
- Finally, submit the corrections and save the application form.
Application Form Details Available for Correction
Given below are the details that candidates can edit through the application form correction facility.
- Personal details (such as maiden name)
- Academic information (such as class 10 marks)
- Communication details (such as email address)