Tripura University has released 1st, 3rd, and 5th semester examination results online for the 2021 academic year. Officials have published individual scorecards for university courses such as TDP, TDPH, BA, B.Sc, and B.Com. In addition, the university has also released results for 5th semester BA Pass and Hons students. Therefore, both regular and distance-learning students can now check their results on the university’s official website.
Students can click on the result link given on Tripura University’s official website to check the results. Afterwards, they are required to select the semester from the drop-down box and enter the roll number in the result link given.
How to Check the Tripura University Semester Results 2021?
Tripura University has released results for 1st, 3rd, and 5th semester students online on its official website. Therefore, students can now check out their TU semester assessment mark sheets with the help of the following instructions.
- Visit Tripura University’s official website – tripurauniv.ac.in
- Afterwards, log in by entering your Tripura University semester and roll number details in the respective fields.
- A screen will then appear showing the results for the Tripura University Semester exam.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the Tripura University Semester exam results.
Details Mentioned in the Semester Scorecard
The Tripura University semester examination scorecard will include the following details. Students should go through the mark sheet for errors. In case of discrepancies, candidates must contact officials from their respective colleges for rectification.
- Student’s name and roll number
- Examination name
- Subjects appeared for
- Scored marks
- Total marks
- Minimum passing percentage
- Qualifying status