"The Tripura Board of Secondary Education has published TBSE Madhyamik board results online today, 31 July 2021. Students can now view the scorecard."
The Tripura Board of Secondary Education has published TBSE Madhyamik board results online today, 31 July 2021. Hence, the class 10 state board results are now available on the official websites. Candidates should log into the website portal to view their scorecards. In addition, officials will release the class 12 mark sheets shortly.
On 19 June, board authorities cancelled the Tripura board examinations 2021 due to COVID-19 constraints. Hence, the TBSE results are based upon an alternate evaluation framework. If students are dissatisfied with their marks, there will be an opportunity to write an in-person assessment when conditions allow.
How to View Tripura Madhyamik Scorecards 2021?
Provisional mark sheets for TBSE class 10 results are now available online. Hence, Madhyamik students can now go through their scores by following the steps provided below.
- Visit the board’s official website – tbresults.tripura.gov.in
- Then, select the “Tripura Board 10th result 2021” link on the home page.
- Afterwards, a login portal will appear on the screen.
- Then, enter the candidate registration number and roll number in the fields.
- Click on the “submit” button to proceed.
- The website will then display TBSE class 10 results.
- Finally, download the scorecard for future reference.
- Download Tripura board result 2021 for future reference.
The official website could experience technical issues due to heavy traffic. Therefore, candidates can also access their results using the official SMS facility. Candidates should send an SMS in the following format “TBSE<space>Roll number” to 7738299899. Shortly afterwards, the system will send the candidate’s provisional mark sheet to the registered mobile number.
The board has advised students to verify the details printed on the provisional scorecard carefully. In case of errors, students should contact TBSE officials immediately for correction.