"TNUSRB SI Results 2022 was released on the official website on 27 July. Candidates can check here to know the steps to download the results."
TNUSRB SI Results 2022: The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) is recruiting candidates for the Sub Inspector of Police post. Officials conducted the TN Sub Inspector of Police examination on 25 and 26 June 2022. The TNUSRB SI Results 2022 has already been released on 27 July 2022.
After the evaluation process, the TNUSRB will draw a provisional merit list on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination, Viva-Voce, total vacancies, and special marks subject to communal reservation. And on the basis of all these marks, the board will recruit the candidates. However, the board will also release the TNUSRB SI cut-off marks on the official TNUSRB website. Candidates will need their login credentials to download the TNUSRB SI 2022 results.
How to Download TNUSRB SI Results 2022?
Candidates can follow this step-by-step guide to download the TNUSRB SI Results 2022.
- Candidates first need to visit the official website of TNUSRB – tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Next, on the homepage, they need to find the “Direct Recruitment of the Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk& AR) – 2022” and under that, click on the “Sub Inspector of Police Result 2022”.
- A new login page will appear on the screen. Candidates can enter their login credentials in the required fields.
- Afterward, click on the submit button. Next, they can now see their results displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download the results and save it for future reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.