"TNUSRB has released the SI 2022 Admit Card for Certificate Verification (CV) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT) on their official website."
TNUSRB SI 2022 Admit Card: TNUSRB has released the SI Admit Card for Certificate Verification (CV) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT). Candidates can download theirs from the official website. TNUSRB will conduct the certification verification process offline soon, likely on August 22, 2022.
How to Download the TNUSRB SI 2022 Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the TNUSRB SI 2022 Admit Card for CV and PMT:
- Firstly, visit the TNUSRB official website – tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Next, go to the Sub Inspector section on the left side.
- Then click on ‘Call letter for next phase of selection’.
- Now a new page will open where you will have to enter your login credentials, such as
- User ID and Password.
- Enter the credentials and click on ‘Login’.
- Now your screen will display the TNUSRB SI Admit Card.
- Your admit card will have the exam dates and location of the CV and PMT.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the admit card.
Candidates must carry a valid ID proof and admit card to the examination centre.
Details Mentioned in the TNUSRB SI 2022 Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned in the TNUSRB SI Admit Card 2022:
- Candidate’s name
- Test date
- Registration number
- Roll Number
- Date of birth
- Exam venue
- Exam time
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.