"Teachers Recruitment Board has published the TNTET Practice Test 2022 link. Steps and direct link to attempt the exam have been given below."
TNTET Practice Test 2022: Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu, has published the Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) practice test 2022 link. TRB has published this practice test link to ensure that the candidates are familiar with the pattern of the question paper. The TNTET 2022 practice test link has been released on the official website, i.e., trb.tn.nic.in.
TRB will conduct the TNTET Paper 1 online as a computer-based test from 10 September to 15 September 2022. While the authorities have not yet announced the TNTET Paper 2 exam dates. The practice test will help the candidates appearing for the online TNTET 2022 exam to get familiar with the process of attempting the question paper online.
Also Read: TNPSC Group 1 Result 2021 Declared
Steps to Attempt the TNTET Practice Test 2022
Below mentioned are the steps to follow to attempt the online practice test –
- First, visit the official website – trb.tn.nic.in
- Then, click on the “TAMILNADU TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (TNTET) – 2022 Practice Test for TNTET Paper-I” link.
- After that, a new window will open. Click on the “Practice Test” link under “Information and Instructions”.
- Next, read the instruction, accept the declaration and click submit.
- Finally, start the TNTET 2022 practice test.
TNTET 2022 Practice Test Instructions
Below mentioned are the important instructions for the online TNTET practice test 2022 –
- In the TNTET online CBT exam, questions with four options each will be displayed on the computer screens.
- The candidate has to click on the option they believe is the answer to the question.
- The candidate must click on the “next button” to proceed to the next question or the “previous button” to return to the previous question.
- Candidates can review any question and answer before the examination ends. They can also skip the questions if they want.
- Candidates have to use only the mouse to select their answers.
- The candidate can submit their answers at any time during the TNTET exam.
- There is no option to proceed further once the candidate has submitted the answer.
- If a candidate fails to submit their responses at the closure of the exam, the system will automatically submit the responses chosen till that point in time.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on Latest Education News.