"The TNPSC has released the Group 5A Notification 2022 yesterday for recruitment to vacancies for the post of Assistant Section Officer/Assistant."
TNPSC Group 5A Recruitment 2022: The TNPSC released the Group 5A Notification 2022 yesterday, 23 August 2022, for recruitment to vacancies for the Assistant Section Officer/Assistant post. The last date to apply and pay the application fees is 21 September. Interested candidates can apply through the official website of the TNPSC – tnpsc.gov.in
As per the latest update, there are 161 vacancies for the Assistant Section Officer/Assistant post. Further, candidates can refer to the official notification for more information about eligibility, vacancies, how to apply, etc. The notice contains details about eligibility for Assistant Section Officer, ASO and Assistant posts separately.
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Group 5A Recruitment 2022
Given below are the number of vacancies in the different posts that are recruiting:
|Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Asst. Section Officer in Secretariat||74|
|Asst. Section Officer in Secretariat (Finance Department)||29|
|Asst. in Secretariat (Other than Law and Finance Department)||49|
|Asst. in Secretariat (Finance Department)||9|
|TNPSC Group 5A registrations||23 August 2022|
|Last date to apply for Group 5A||21 September 2022.|
|TNPSC Group 5A Correction Window||26 to 28 September 2022|
|TNPSC Group 5A Exam Date||18 December 2022.|
Steps to Apply for TNPSC Group 5A Recruitment
The following are the steps that candidates have to follow to apply for the recruitment exam:
- Go to the official website of TNPSC – tnpsc.gov.in
- Then, once on the homepage, click on the ‘POSTS INCLUDED IN GROUP V A SERVICES Apply Now.’ link
- On the redirected page, register by giving all details
- Then use the login credentials received to login to the candidate profile page
- Start filling the form with all the necessary details
- Then upload the scanned copies of the required documents
- Next, pay the application fees.
- Once the application fees are paid, candidates can submit the TNPSC Group 5A recruitment form.
- Finally, Download and take a printout of the form for future references.
Note: The registration fee is INR 150, and the application fee is INR 100.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.