TNPSC Group 1 Application Form 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Group 1 Exam registration deadline is tonight, 22 August, at 11:59 PM. Therefore, those looking forward to participating must do the needful before the application window closes. Furthermore, the Commission will commence the application form correction window on 27 August. As a result, students will get an opportunity to rectify the errors in their application forms.
In addition, the TNPSC group 1 examination date is 30 October 2022. Moreover, the exam is for the recruitment of 92 vacant seats, and the posts include:
- Assisstant Commissioner
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Deputy Collector
Continue reading to learn how to complete your TNPSC group 1 exam registration.
Also Read: TNPSC Group 1 Result 2021 Declared
Steps to Fill Out the TNPSC Group 1 Application Form 2022
Candidates looking forward to the recruitment must follow the steps below to fill in the TNPSC group 1 exam registration form. Also, note that you must submit the form before midnight today.
- First, you must visit the Official TNPSC application page at apply.tnpscexams.in.
- Upon landing on the page, access notification number 16/2022. This is the notification for application to the Combined Civil Services Exam (Group – I Services).
- Subsequently, under ‘Activity1’, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Once you click on it, a pop-up window opens. Use your login ID & password to sign in on this window.
- However, those who have not registered on the TNPSC web portal must first create a user profile. Only then can they log in to the portal.
- After you log in, the application form will be available. Fill in the form with your personal, contact, and educational details.
- Next, upload the documents required and ensure that you do it in the format prescribed.
- Then, pay the application fee online.
- Finally, download and print the TNPSC registration form for future purposes.
Note: The Commission will activate the correction facility between 27 – 29 August. Students must visit the official website, tnpsc.gov.in, to check their application status, and make the necessary changes.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.