"Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu officials have released TNEA 2021 applications online today, 26 July."
Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu officials have released TNEA 2021 applications online today, 26 July. Hence, interested and eligible candidates can register on the official website until 24 August 2021 (www.tneaonline.org). Therefore, candidates must go through the required steps – portal registration, completion of application form, payment of registration fee, etc., to apply for the TNEA.
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2021 is a state-level admissions process overseen by Anna University. Interested applicants can obtain undergraduate BE and B.Tech programme seats in affiliated colleges throughout Tamil Nadu. Firstly, the board will release a cut-off to applicants. Then, on 25 August, the TNEA board will assign random numbers dictating candidate slots. Afterwards, seats will be available to candidates with scores qualified to place on university merit lists. Officials will begin publishing merit lists from 4 September 2021 onwards. To finalise admissions, students should participate in the TNEA counselling process.
How to Apply for the TNEA 2021
- Go to the TNEA official website – www.tneaonline.org
- Then, register for the examination portal by providing basic candidate details.
- Log in to the portal using the given login credentials.
- Fill in the personal details section of the application.
- Then, fill out special reservation information if applicable.
- If applicable, provide the details necessary for scholarships.
- Then, enter academic information.
- Complete the application payment process online. The fee for general category candidates is INR 500. However, ST/SC/SCA candidates must pay a fee of INR 250.
- Then, verify the registration details with care and submit the application form. There will be no application correction facility. Thus, all information will be final after submission.
- Finally, download the submitted application for future reference.