TNAU UG Application 2022: The Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has extended the TNAU UG application 2022 to 20 August on the website. Previously, the application process for several UG and PG programmes started on the 27 and 28th of June, respectively. Although, for UG, the deadline to register online was 10 August 2022, however, now candidates can apply until 20 August. To fill out and submit the application form, candidates can visit the official website – tnau.ac.in.
Steps to Fill Out the TNAU UG Application 2022
Candidates can fill out the TNAU UG Application form 2022 online, and here are the steps they can follow to do so.
- Visit the official website – tnau.ac.in
- Then, click on the online application link on the homepage.
- A new page will appear.
- Afterwards, click on “New Registration”.
- Enter the details and press the “Submit” tab to register.
- Then, go back to the login page and use those details to log in to the student portal.
- Enter more information such as academic details, residential address, etc.
- Upload necessary documents such as photographs and signatures.
- Finally, pay the application fee of INR 1000 (for the General category) to complete the registration process.
TNAU UG 2022 Application Form Dates
|Registration started on||UG – 27 June 2022|
|Last date to fill in the UG application form (previously)||10 August 2022|
|Last date to fill in the application form (extended)||20 August 2022|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.