TNAU Spot Admissions 2023 for Vacant Seats Begins Today at tnau.ac.in
After the first round of the TNAU Spot Admissions 2023 there are 1100 seats vacant. The University has scheduled a second round of spot admissions on Feb 2 and 3 to fill the vacancies.
TNAU Spot Admissions 2023: On Jan 24, 2023, the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) conducted a round of spot admission to fill the TNAU Vacant Seats for the 2023-24 admission cycle. Be that as it may, 1186 seats were left vacant even after the first TNAU 2023 Spot Admissions round. Therefore, the TNAU Administrative Office has scheduled another round of spot admissions to fill the vacancies.
In addition, the University will conduct a third round of spot admission if the seats are vacant at the private-affiliated colleges. Students who did not attend the previous rounds of counselling can also report to the University to participate in the ongoing round of the TNAU Spot Admissions 2023.
Also Read: CUET UG 2023 Application Form Expected This Week
TNAU Spot Admissions 2023: Focal Points
Students who did not get a seat earlier can apply for admission as there are plenty of TNAU Vacant Seats at affiliated colleges. The second round of the TNAU 2023 Spot Admissions is scheduled for today, Feb 2, and tomorrow, Feb 3. Students seeking admission must note the following: -
- Those who did not apply for TNAU counselling nor attended the Document Verification round are also eligible to participate in the spot admission round.
- Students must report to the designated University Campus to apply for the TNAU Spot Admissions round.
- The counselling schedule and admissions details will be communicated via email.
- For more information on TNAU Admissions, students can contact the authorities at - [email protected].
- Those who get a seat after the conclusion of the TNAU 2023 Spot Admissions round must deposit the category-wise confirmation fee.
For more details on TNAU Spot Admissions 2023 or the affiliated colleges and courses they offer, visit - tnau.ac.in, the official TNAU website.
POST YOUR COMMENT