"Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination has extended the TJEE (Tripura Joint Entrance Exam) 2022 application form deadline to 7 March."
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination has extended the TJEE 2022 application form deadline to 7 March. Hence, applicants can now fill out the application form until 7 March at tbjee.nic.in. Previously, the deadline to apply for Tripura Joint Entrance 2022 was 2 March. The application process of Tripura Joint Entrance comprises registration, filling out the application form, uploading documents, and payment of a fee. TBJEE exam date is 27 April. Applicants who fill out the TJEE 2022 application form before the deadline will be eligible to appear for the examination. The exam authority will release the admit card of TJEE tentatively in the second week of April.
Steps to Fill in the TJEE 2022 Application Form
Officials have extended the TJEE 2022 application form to 7 March. Thus, applicants can fill in the application form by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website – tbjee.nic.in.
- Then, click on the direct link to apply for Tripura Joint Entrance.
- Afterwards, complete the TJEE registration using personal details.
- Login to fill out the application form.
- Then, upload relevant documents as per the specifications.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Finally, submit the application form.
The application fee of TJEE varies as per the categories. Additionally, applicants will be able to pay the application form fee through debit, credit card or internet banking. Applicants going to appear for the exam must refer to the syllabus for their preparations. Candidates can also refer to the previous year’s papers to ace the exam with a good score.