TISSNET PG 2023 Registration Window Closes Tomorrow at appln.tiss.edu
TISS will close the window to register for the TISSNET PG 2023 tomorrow, Jan 28. Candidates can complete the TISSNET PG Registration 2023 on the official website.
TISSNET PG 2023 Registration: The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) will close the window to register for the TISS NET PG Admission 2023 tomorrow, Jan 28. The TISSNET PG application form 2023 is available since Dec 14. Candidates seeking admission can complete the TISSNET PG 2023 registration by visiting the official website: appln.tiss.edu.
Students who successfully fill out the TISS NET PG 2023 application form will be able to download the admit cards from Feb 16. The TISS National Entrance Test will be held on Feb 25 between 2 and 3.40 p.m.
TISS conducts a computer-based common screening test for the master's courses throughout its campus. It is a 100-minute test with 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Based on the TISS NET Mark and the ratio of the number of seats announced for each program under each category, TISS-NET is used to narrow down candidates for Stage 2. Candidates can visit TISS's official website for more information on this topic.
Also Read: CLAT 2023 Seat Allotment for Round 2 Releasing Today
Steps to Complete TISSNET PG 2023 Registration
Follow the steps given below to complete the TISSNET PG 2023 Registration:
- Go to the official website of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), appln.tiss.edu.
- Navigate to the 'Click Here to Register' option.
- Then, click on it.
- Enter the email address where you would like the password for your TISS account to be sent.
- Login into the TISSNET account using the password.
- Now, enter your personal details, contact details, and educational qualifications.
- Lastly, submit the TISSNET PG 2023 application form.
To be eligible for TISSNET PG registration 2023, applicants should have acquired a Bachelor's or Master's degree of at least three or four years duration or its equivalent, from an institution accredited by India's University Grants Commission (UGC).
POST YOUR COMMENT