"Interested candidates must apply for the TISS BAT 2022 until 9:00 PM today, May 31, on the official website. Check application process here."
The registration process for TISS BAT 2022 will now end on May 31. On May 27, the authorities reopened the CUET application form for TISS BAT 2022. The exam is for those seeking admission to UG courses and will be done through the CUET for this academic session. The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has also announced that undergraduate admissions will be handled through the Common University Entrance Test (CUET). Candidates who have not yet applied for the exam can do so at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
The authorities will soon release the admit card for the exam. Candidates must carry the card with them to the examination center to be allowed to appear for the exam. Later on, the administration will conduct the exam in July this year.
How to Apply for TISS BAT 2022?
Candidates can follow the steps outlined below to learn how to complete the TISS BAT application form:
- Candidates must visit CUET’s official website to apply.
- Fill in your email address and password on the official website.
- Then fill out the application form with their personal and educational information.
- Upload scanned documents in the format required.
- Make an online payment of the application fee. The process is now complete. You can also keep a copy of the application form for your records.