"TS EAMCET Results 2022 is out. Check here to find the next step in admission and the list of top colleges to apply to in TS EAMCET."
Telangana TS EAMCET Result 2022: The officials have already released the TS EAMCET results 2022 on the official website. Soon after the TS EAMCET results 2022, they declared the TS EAMCET rank card. The authorities will assign the rank to the candidates on the scores obtained by them after normalisation.
They will take admission to the various colleges of Telengana on the basis of TS EAMCET cut off. All the candidates need to score minimum 25% marks in order to qualify. After the Telangana TS EAMCET Result 2022, qualified candidates will appear for counselling and seat allotment. Officials will start counselling in the 1st week of September 2022. They will conduct counselling in online mode. There will be separate counselling for Agriculture and Engineering Programmes.
After Telangana TS EAMCET Result 2022: Counselling and Seat Allotment
Candidates can check the following points to learn more about counselling and seat allotment for TS EAMCET 2022.
- There will be certificate verification and exercising procedure in counselling.
- The officials will call all the candidates for admission procedure based on the merit rank of TS EAMCET.
- After that, candidates need to fill in the colleges/option courses as per their preferences.
- Candidates can accept or refuse the seat allotment given to them. They can accept the seat with or without the option of participation in the next round.
- After the seat allotment, candidates need to download their provisional seat allotment letter. They need to report to the alloted institutes.
List of Top 5 Colleges in India To Apply
Candidates can check the given top 5 colleges in India accepting TS EAMCET rankings.
|Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University, ANGRAU, Guntur||Andhra Pradesh|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, JNTUH||Hyderabad|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, JNAFAU||Hyderabad|
|Osmania University, OU||Hyderabad.|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.