"Directorate of Government Examinations officials has published provisional scorecards for Tamil Nadu board SSLC 2021 students."
Directorate of Government Examinations officials has published provisional scorecards for Tamil Nadu board SSLC students. The results are available online on official websites such as tnresults.nic.in, or dge.tn.gov.in. Hence, TN class 10 students can now go through their marks by logging into the official results portal by providing their roll number and date of birth.
Earlier in 2021, board officials had cancelled the state’s board examinations due to COVID-19 concerns. Hence, this year’s class 10 boards are based upon internal assessments and previous academic performance. The marksheet will feature examination and candidate details such as name, school, roll number, DOB, aggregate marks, etc. In addition, dissatisfied students will receive an opportunity to write improvement exams when conditions allow. The board hasn’t yet announced further information regarding the special assessments. Thus, interested candidates should continue to visit the official website for further updates.
Steps to View Tamil Nadu Board Class 10 Scorecards
Preliminary mark sheets for Tamil Nadu SSLC students are now available online. Hence, candidates can view their scores by following the instructions provided below.
- Go to the official website – tnresults.nic.in
- Then, select the “SSLC Exam – March 2021 Results” link available on the home page.
- Afterwards, the website will display a login portal.
- Then, log in by providing your roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Search” tab to proceed.
- The candidate’s provisional scorecard will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, save the Tamil Nadu class 10 results page for future reference.
Due to heavy traffic, the online results facility might experience technical issues. Hence, candidates can also check their marks by availing of the official results mobile app. First, students should install the “TN SSLC Results 2021” application from the app store. Then, candidates can log into the application’s portal to check their scores.