"The Tamil Nadu government released the Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2022 application today, 19 August. All eligible candidates can apply by 26 Aug."
Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2022 application: The government of Tamil Nadu released the Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2022 application today, 19 August. All eligible and interested candidates can apply on the official websites at tnmedicalselection.net or tnhealth.tn.gov.in by 26 August, 5 PM.
Through the Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2022 application, candidates can apply to several Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma Courses in prestigious Tamil Nadu Government Medical Colleges. Moreover, they can also apply for government seats in various Self-Financing Medical Colleges. Candidates should regularly check the official website to remain aware of other important announcements. Furthermore, the last date to submit the complete online application is 29 August by 5 PM.
Eligibility Criteria for the Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2022 Application
All candidates should fulfil the following eligibility criteria to qualify for Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2022 Application:
- Firstly, they should be Indian citizens.
- Secondly, they must have completed MBBS and the Compulsory Residential Rotatory Internship (CRRI) in Tamil Nadu.
- They must obtain a minimum 50th percentile (General Category) or 45th percentile (PwD category) in NEET PG 2022.
- Tamil Nadu domicile candidates should bring their Certificates of Nativity issued by a competent authority.
- Lastly, candidates must furnish additional documents such as the Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID, Passport, Driving Licence, and Proof of Parent’s Documents( School Certificates and Aadhar Card).
Candidates must note that if they fail to fulfil all the criteria listed above, their applications will get rejected.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.