"DGE Tamil Nadu officials declared results for the state's class 12 supplementary exams 2021 today on the board's official website."
DGE Tamil Nadu officials declared results for the state’s class 12 supplementary exams 2021 at 11 AM today, 13 September. Therefore, students who have appeared for the 12th standard assessments can now check their marks on the official website, dge.tn.gov.in. However, students must first log into the website’s candidate portal using their roll number and date of birth to download their scorecards. Alternatively, students can also check their scores at tnresults.nic.in. The class 12 supplementary exams took place from 6 to 19 August 2021.
Steps to Check Tamil Nadu Class 12 Supplementary Scores 2021
The Directorate of Government Examinations has released the supplementary scorecard for TN class 12 (HSC). Therefore, students can perform the given instructions to download their TN 12th standard results.
- Open the official website – dge.tn.gov.in.
- Then, select the “Results” tab available on the home page.
- Click on the “View Results” link.
- The website will then display a candidate login portal.
- Afterwards, log in by providing your class 12 roll number and date of birth in yyyy-mm-dd format.
- Then, submit your login credentials to proceed.
- A screen will then appear showing the candidate’s supplementary scorecard.
- Save and download your examination results for further reference.
Students unsatisfied with their supplementary results can apply for reconsideration of marks. Interested candidates can apply for the process by visiting their respective schools on 15 and 16 September 2021. To do so, students must pay an application fee of INR 205 for the re-totalling of their answers. Students can also request to obtain photocopies of their answer sheets by paying an administration fee of INR 275 per requested subject.