SSC CGL Notification 2022: The Staff Selection Commission of India was expected to release its notification on September 10. Evidently there has been an unknown delay. However, it can be released anytime soon. The recruitment process for the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) for Group B and C will begin with the release of the notification online. After the release of the SSC CGL notification 2022, we can expect the application process to begin.
SSC CGL 2022 for Group B and Group C Posts: How to Apply?
With the delay in SSC CGL Notification 2022, the candidates still stand a chance to apply for the posts by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website.
- Tap on the ‘Combined Graduate level Exam advertisement for Group B and Group C Posts 2022’ link in the Latest News area.
- Register on the SSC Portal by giving some basic information.
- Log in to the Portal.
- Fill out the Recruitment application for SSC CGL Group B and C.
- Support the Document with a passport-size photo and signature
- Pay the application fee in the ‘Submit your application area.
- Once done, Download and Save the application for future reference.
The SSC CGL 2022 Notification, which will be released soon on the official website, will carry some important details. Such as exam patterns, eligibility criteria, application dates, category-wise vacancies, syllabus, and other important information. The new expected date for releasing the SSC CGL Notification 2022 is before the third week of September.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on Latest Education News.