"The Staff Selection Commission will close the application process for SSC Stenographer 2022 exam tomorrow, on the official website."
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022:The Staff Selection Commission will close the application form process for SSC Stenographer recruitment 2022 exam tomorrow, September 5, on the official website ssc.nic.in.
Earlier, the conducting body had released the SSC Stenographer 2022 application form on August 20. Candidates have until September 5 to submit their SSC Stenographer application form (11 PM). Before completing the application form, candidates who plan to sit for the SSC Stenographer test must review the eligibility requirements.
The application fee for the SSC Stenographer exam is Rs. 100/- while reserved category candidates and females are exempted from the payment of the fee.
Steps to Fill Out the SSC Stenographer 2022 Application Form
Below are the steps to fill out the application form.
- Visit the SSC official website – ssc.nic.in
- Complete the registration form
- Fill the details in the SSC Stenographer recruitment 2022 exam application form.
- Then, upload the photograph and signature as per specifications.
- Next, make the payment of the application fee.
- Preview and submit the SSC Stenographer recruitment 2022 exam application form.
Documents Required For SSC Stenographer 2022 Exam
Below are the documents required during filling out the SSC Stenographer recruitment 2022 exam application form
- Active and valid Mobile Number and Email ID for OTP verification
- Aadhaar Card
- One photo ID proof
- Class 10th passing certificate
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Scanned images of photographs as well as the signature
- Scanned Disability Certificate in case aspirants suffering from any specific disability (If applicable)
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
The admit card is available for download from the official website for applicants who successfully complete the application form 2022. In addition, applicants can access their registration ID and date of birth to download their stenographer admit card. Along with the admit card, candidates must also have a valid photo ID on hand for verification.
SSC Stenographer Exam Dates 2022
|Release of application form||August 20, 2022|
|Last date to fill the application form||September 5, 2022 (11 PM)|
|Last date for online payment||September 6, 2022|
|Date of generation of challan||September 5, 2022|
|SSC Stenographer exam date 2022 (Online exam)||November 17 & 18, 2022|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.