"SSC Stenographer C & D Exam 2022 Application Process ends today, i.e., 05 September 2022. Aspirants can apply online by following the steps mentioned below."
SSC Stenographer C & D Exam 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will close the application submission window today, i.e., 05 September 2022. Aspiring candidates can apply for the SSC Stenographer C & D post till today. However, the Application correction facility will be available for the candidates till 07 September 2022.
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer C & D Exam 2022 ?
Aspirants can follow the steps mentioned below to apply for SSC Exam 2022:
- Firstly, visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in
- Now, click on “Apply” tab available on the homepage
- Then, select the “Steno C & D” option and click apply
- Now, login using Registration number and password or click on “Register Now” if you’re registering for the first time
- Enter all the required details to register for SSC Stenographer C & D Exam 2022
- Finally, pay the application fee of INR 100/- (Women and Reserved Category candidates are exempted from application fee) to complete the registration process for “SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022”
Candidates applying for the SSC Stenographer C & D Exam 2022 should be between 18 to 30 years to be eligible. However, the age limit for Grade “D” candidates must be between 18 to 27 years. The Application fee for SSC Stenographer C & D Exam 2022 is INR 100/-. However, The women candidates and candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST), PwD and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) are exempted from paying the application fee.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.