"SSC Stenographer Application Correction 2022 has been activated on 7 September 2022. Check here to know the important points regarding it."
SSC Stenographer Application Correction 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has already activated the SSC stenographer application correction 2022 window on 7 September 2022. All the candidates can edit and modify the application parameters. After making the necessary changes, candidates can re-submit the application form.
The official will allow the candidates to correct and re-submit their corrected/modified application twice. The commission will charge Rs. 200 for correcting the application form for the first time and Rs. 500 for the second time. They will apply the correction charges to all the candidates irrespective of their gender/category.
Also Read: SSC CHSL Admit Card 2022 for Tier 2 Out
Steps to Edit the SSC Stenographer 2022 Application Form
Candidates can check the steps below to perform SSC Stenographer application correction 2022.
- Candidates first need to visit the official website – ssc.nic.in
- Next, they need to provide their login credentials like password and username in the required fields.
- After that, they can make the necessary changes in the application form and re-submit it.
Important Points Regarding SSC Stenographer Application Correction 2022
Candidates can check the following points given below regarding SSC stenographer application correction 2022.
- The authorities will give one day to make corrections in the application form.
- They will allow only two times to correct/modify the application form.
- Officials will only accept the last modified application.
- Candidates can pay the correction charges via an online method through BHIM UPI, card or netbanking.
- The correction charges are non refundable under any circumstances.
- Candidates must check that they have filled out all the fields correctly before submitting it.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.