SSC JHT 2022 Application Form: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the SSC JHT application form 2022 status. The Candidates need to enter their registration number and date of birth to check the application status. If the candidates do not know the registration number, they need to enter their name, their father’s name, and their date of birth. Effectively, the SSC JHT 2022 application form will display on the screen irrespective of the application form being accepted or rejected.
Steps to Check SSC JHT 2022 Application Form Status
The following procedure will help the candidates check the status of the SSC JHT 2022 application form:
- Firstly, go to the official website of SSC.
- Tap on the link that reads- ‘Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator Examination, 2022 – Click here to know the Status of the Candidature.’
- Once done, enter the respective registration number and date of birth on the login page.
- Finally, the application status will appear on the screen.
- Lastly, check the application status and hit download.
After the submission of SSC JHT 2022 application form, the exam will be conducted shortly. The SSC JHT paper is divided into two sections: General English and General Hindi. The questions are of degree level, and Candidates are scored out of 100 Marks. Students will be given two hours to complete the exam. Paper 1 will only include objective-type multiple-choice questions. Subsequently, the marks obtained by candidates in Paper I will be normalised.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.