SSC CPO 2022 Application Form: The Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC) will be closing the online application window for recruitment to 4300 SI posts in Delhi Police and CAPFs on 30 August 2022. The recruitment of SI in Delhi Police and CAPFs will be on the based on a Computer-Based-Test (CBT), a physical test, Paper-II of English and a Medical Examination (DME).
How to Fill SSC CPO 2022 Application Form:
Follow the steps below for SSC CPO 2022 Registration:
- Firstly, visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in
- Then, click on “Apply” tab available on the homepage
- Click on “CAPF” tab available
- Then, click on Apply link present next to “Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2022”
- Login with your registered username and password
- Fill all the details and upload all relative documents
- Finally, pay the online application fee to complete the SSC CPO 2022 Registration process
SSC CPO 2022: Important Dates
The following are the important events and dates that are part of this year’s recruitment process:
|SSC CPO 2022 Application Form start date||10 August 2022|
|SSC CPO 2022 Application Form last date||30 August 2022|
|Last date of challan generation||30 August 2022|
|Last date of fee payment||31 August 2022|
|SSC CPO Paper 1 date||November 2022 (Tentative)|
Candidates aspiring for SSC CPO 2022 exam must have a graduation degree at least and should be between 20 and 25 years of age.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on Latest Education News.