"SSC has announced the last date to fill out the SSC CPO 2022 application form is today, 30 August. Candidates can find the direct link to apply below."
SSC CPO 2022 Application Form: The last date to fill out the SSC CPO 2022 application form is today, 30 August 2022. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria and fill out the application form on the official website, i.e., ssc.nic.in.
However, the candidates can pay the application fee online or offline until 31 August 2022. Candidates who wish to pay the application fee offline can generate the challan until 30 August 2022. The authorities will provide the SSC CPO application correction facility from 1 September 2022.
The SSC CPO registration 2022 fee for General and OBC candidates is INR 100. However, SC, ST, women and ESM candidates do not have to pay any application fee.
Steps to Fill Out the SSC CPO 2022 Application Form
Below mentioned are the steps to fill out the SSC CPO application form 2022 –
- First, visit the official website – ssc.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “Register” link and read the instructions carefully.
- Next, register by entering the required details.
- After completing the registration, click on the “Apply Now” link.
- Then log in using the login credentials.
- Then fill out the SSC CPO 2022 application form.
- After that, please review the form and submit it.
- Finally, check the details and take a printout.
The SSC CPO 2022 application form was released on 10 August 2022 to fill the vacancy of Central Police Organization (Sub-Inspectors) posts.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on Latest Education News.