"SSC CGL Application Form 2022 released on the official website. The candidates can apply for the exam till October 8."
SSC CGL Application Form 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC CGL 2022 notification along with SSC CGL application form 2022-23. Certainly, the registration began on September 17 on the official website. After checking the eligibility criteria, the candidates can apply for the SSC CGL 2022 exam till October 8.
Also Read: SSC CGL Notification 2022 Out
Procedure to Fill Out the SSC CGL Application Form 2022-23
The Candidates are advised to go through the detailed steps below to fill SSC CGL 2022 Application Form.
- First, visit the SSC CGL official website.
- Then, tap on the apply button on the web page.
- Now, search for and click “Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022”.
- In Part-I, for one-time registration – Type in all the necessary details to generate a login id and password.
- Once on Part II, log in using respective credentials to fill out the SSC CGL application form 2022-23.
- The applicant can pay the application fee in online mode.
- Lastly, submit the application form and download the confirmation page as a pdf file for future reference.
Exam Pattern and Scheme
The Exam Pattern as per the notification and release of the SSC CGL Application Form 2022, the exam will be conducted in two phases – Tier 1 and Tier 2.
- First, Tier-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. Note that the questions will be in English and Hindi except for English Comprehension. There will be a negative marking of 0.50 for each incorrect response.
- Second, Tier-II will include conducting Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III in separate shifts, days. Paper-I is mandatory for all posts. Paper-II will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of JSO in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for these Posts. Lastly, Paper-III will be for only candidates shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-III, i.e., for the Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer. Effectively, the exam scheme will be similar to Tier 1. For every incorrect response, 1 mark would be deducted.
Mostly, the marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examinations will be normalized per the Commission’s formula. Subsequently, The concluded scores will be used to determine the final merit and cut-off marks. Note that, Candidates must regularly check the official website for more updates on the SSC CGL application form 2022.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.