"The SSC CGL Answer Key 2021 Objection Window Closes by 6 PM Today, 2 September. Candidates can check the process here & challenge the key."
SSC CGL Answer Key 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Government of India, released the answer key and candidates’ response sheets for its Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier-2 Exam on 24 August. Their web portal was encountering some technical difficulties after 24 August. Therefore, candidates could not initially raise their objections to the SSC CGL Answer Key 2021. However, the Commission has resolved the technical problems, and now candidates can raise their objections to the key. Be that as it may, they must note that the deadline to challenge the key is 2 September, before 6 PM. Thus, continue reading to learn how to raise objections to the SSC CGL 2021 Tier 2 Answer Key.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2021: Steps to Challenge the Answer Key
Students who find discrepancies in the Commission’s provisional answer key must raise their objections. Moreover, at times even the authorities can make mistakes. As a result, if candidates can spot the mistakes, they must report them to the Commission. Or else, the candidates themselves will lose marks, which will bear consequences on their selection.
Follow the steps below to challenge the SSC CGL 2021 Tier 2 Answer Key.
- Firstly, log in to the SSC CGL web portal at ssc.digialm.com.
- Use your Roll Number & Password to sign in, which is mentioned on your admission certificate.
- Once logged in, access the objection facility and select the question(s) you wish to challenge.
- Then support your claim or objections by uploading appropriate documents as evidence.
- After uploading the evidence to support your claims, pay the objection fee of ₹ 100 per question.
- Finally, your challenge against the SSC CGL Answer Key 2021 will be registered.
Note: The authorities will not consider the objections raised after 6 PM today, 2 September, even if the candidate completes the objection fee payment.
Furthermore, the selection exam took place on 8 and 10 August across the country. In addition, the SSC CGL Tier-2 selection exam was for the recruitment of:-
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Statistical Investigator Grade 2
Candidates must frequently check the official SSC website, ssc.nic.in, for regular updates. After reviewing the objections to the SSC CGL Answer Key 2021, the Commission will announce the final results.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.