SSC CGL 2022 Starts Tomorrow – Check Exam Day Instructions
SSC CGL 2022 begins tomorrow. Candidates must check the examination schedule and instructions before reaching the examination centre.
SSC CGL 2022 Exam: The Staff Selection Commission(SSC) will conduct its Tier 2 exam from 08 August to 10 August 2022. Candidates must have to bring their admit cards along with ID proof. In Tier one, 1,56,387 students cleared the SSC CGL. The exam is scheduled in four Tiers. The second Tier is being held online, and then the other two will be held offline. For more details, candidates can visit the official website ssc.nic.in
Important Exam Day Instructions
Candidates must follow the following exam day instructions.
- Candidates have to bring the COVID declaration form to the exam centre.
- It is essential to reach the test location timely.
- The Candidates must have one valid document and the original photo identity proof.
- Authorities don’t allow the use of cell phones inside the examination hall.
- Aspirants must carry their SSC CGL 2022 admit card to the exam hall.
- Candidates must have their face masks and sanitizers.
- Tier 2 exam will be of 120 minutes, comprising 4 papers.
- Candidates can only take their admit card and a photograph inside the examination hall.
- Officials are observing social distancing.
- Candidates have to bring two passport-size photographs for verification.
Points to Remember
- For aspirants, it is advised to visit the test location at least a day before the SSC CGL Exam.
- Reaching the SSC CGL Test Centre well before the reporting time is very important.
- Candidates must carry their admit card and other Id proof documents to SSC CGL Exam Centre.
- Some centres might not have space to hold the candidate’s belongings. Therefore, aspirants have to manage their own belongings.
Aspirants appearing for the exam must check the exam details and then go through the instructions on their official website ssc.nic.in
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.
POST YOUR COMMENT