"SRMIST, or the SRM Institute of Technology, has started phase 2 of the SRMJEEE examination today, 29 June 2021. Click here to learn more."
SRMIST, or the SRM Institute of Technology, has started phase 2 of the SRMJEEE exam today, 29 June 2021. The SRMJEEE phase 2 exam will be proctored remotely as an IBT (internet-based test). The institute has made this change to the exam format due to COVID-19 restrictions. Additionally, officials will conduct the exam on 29 June, 30 June, and 1 July.
However, only candidates who have registered for SRMJEEE exam slots prior to the deadline can write the exams. Additionally, only the candidates who have taken the SRMJEEE phase 2 mock exam between 26 and 27 June are eligible. Hence, the university had advised candidates to read the SRMJEEE 2021 exam guidelines given below before writing the exam.
Officials will publish the results for the SRMJEEE phase 2 exam 2021 on 5 July 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be eligible for the further counselling process.
SRMJEEE Phase 2 Exam 2021 Guidelines
The following list contains the protocols given by the university for the SRMJEEE 2021 exam. Candidates must follow the given instructions, failure of which could cause disqualification or disciplinary action. Additionally, as the SRMJEEE is online, candidates must ensure that they meet the system requirements.
- Reliable internet connection with a minimum speed of 512 KB/S (1 MB/S or greater is preferable).
- Candidates must log in to the portal at least one hour before the scheduled examination.
- Students cannot end the test during the first 120 minutes of the examination timing. The university notes that this guideline applies even when the candidate completes the exam or decides to quit.
- Candidates cannot communicate with anyone during testing. Outside sources of help are forbidden.
- Any suspected malpractice could result in expulsion from the exam.