"Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design, and Technology will close the registration for SMEAT 2022 (Round 4) today."
SMEAT 2022 Registration: Srishti Manipal Institute of Art, Design, and Technology will close the registration for SMEAT 2022 (Round 4) today, 3 September. The SMEAT 2022 exam date is 10 September. Candidates complete the SMEAT 2022 Registration on the official website.
The application fee for SMEAT 2022 is INR 3000. Srishti Manipal Entrance and Aptitude Test (SMEAT) 2022 will be conducted in Computer-based test (CBT) mode in 2 parts. Afterwards, the SMEAT 2022 Result will be published on 15 September.
How to Complete SMEAT 2022 Registration?
Candidates can fill out the application form for SMEAT 2022 Registration form (Round 4) by following these steps:
- First, go to the admission portal of the Srishti Institute – admissions.srishtimanipalinstitute.in.
- Then, fill out the SMEAT registration form shown on the page with the information.
- Now log in using the registered email id and password
- Next, fill out the Application form with the required details.
- Then the candidate can pay the SMEAT application fee.
- Once the form has been submitted, download and keep a copy for future use.
Given below is the list of documents the candidates must keep ready before they start filling out the application form:
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheet/ passing certified
- Valid email ID
- Valid mobile number
- Bank details for online payment (debit/ credit card/ net banking)
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.