"Authorities have extended the Special Entrance Exam (Special OJEE) 2022 registrations to 14 August on their official website."
Special OJEE 2022 Application Form: Authorities have extended the Special Entrance Exam (Special OJEE) 2022 registrations by a week. Thus, the last date to fill out the Special OJEE 2022 Application Form is 14 August 2022. So, candidates who wish to take admission to BTech, Le-Tech (Diploma), LeTech (BSc), MBA, MCA and MPharma courses under OJEE can apply for the exam by filling out the Special OJEE application form online. Previously, the deadline for application was 7 August. The application fee payment window will close on 16 August 2022 at 10 PM.
OJEE 2022 Important Dates
Check out the important dates and events of the Special Entrance Exam in the table below.
|Registration begins||01 August 2022|
|Last date of registration||14 August 2022|
|Last date of fee payment||16 August 2022|
|Special OJEE 2022 form correction window||To be announced|
|Special entrance exam 2022||Last week of August or First week of September|
|Special entrance exam result declaration||To be announced|
Steps to Apply for OJEE 2022 Special Entrance Exam
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to know the process to apply for Special OJEE:
- Visit the official website – ojee.nic.in
- Then, click on the “Special OJEE application form” link.
- Afterwards, register with details such as your name, e-mail address, mobile number, etc. and create a password.
- Submit the details, and you will get your application ID after confirmation.
- Then, log in with your registered application number and password to fill out the Special OJEE application form.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1000 online using a debit card, credit card or Net Banking and wait for the fee status to be updated.
- Finally, submit the application form and get a printout for further reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.