"Shiv Nadar University is closing the SNUSAT (Shiv Nadar University Scholastic Aptitude Test) 2022 registration window on 31 March."
Shiv Nadar University is closing the SNUSAT registration window in 17 days. Thus, candidates who are yet to complete the registration can complete it until 31 March. Applicants can schedule the exam after submitting the SNUSAT 2022 application form on the website snuadmissions.com. Officials had started the exam under the first round of SNUSAT on 25 January. Candidates filling out the application form can schedule any date until 5 April.
Based on the score in SNUSAT, the varsity shortlists the candidates for the interview round. Authorities will conduct the interview online, and the schedule for the same will be notified to the candidate via an email to the registered email address. The selection of a candidate for the UG admissions to Shiv Nadar University will be based on their score in the SNUSAT and interview round. Candidates can take SNUSAT and APT via a remote proctored mode by Pearson VUE. Candidates can also visit the Pearson test to take the test as a computer-based test from the centre.
Steps to Fill in SNUSAT 2022 Application Form
Officials will close the SNUSAT 2022 application forms until 31 March. Thus, candidates can apply for SNUSAT by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the official admission website of SNUSAT – snuadmissions.com
- Then, click on the “Apply Now” button on the homepage.
- Afterward, enter the basic details to complete the one-time registration.
- Enter information, including personal, academic, and professional details.
- Then, choose the exam date, city, and mode of the exam.
- Afterward, upload relevant documents in the prescribed format.
- Then, pay the SNUSAT registration fee.
- Finally, submit the application forms.