"Registration for the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2021 will close today on the official website, snaptest.org."
The online registration facility for the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2021 will close today. Previously, officials opened the application window for the entrance exam on the official website, snaptest.org, on 31 August 2021. Additionally, registered candidates can modify details within their application form and pay the INR 1950 registration fee by the end of the day. Afterwards, officials will publish admit cards for all successfully registered participants on 4 November SNAP 2021 registration is ongoing. The board will conduct the entrance test on 19 December 2021, 8 January 2022, and 16 January 2022, in a computer-based testing (CBT) mode.
Steps to Submit SNAP 2021 Registration Forms
SIU will close the SNAP 2021 application window today, 30 November. Hence, candidates can follow the mentioned steps to fill out their registration forms before the deadline.
- Go to the official website of SNAP – snaptest.org
- Then, click on the “Register Now” link available on the homepage.
- Afterwards, click on the “New Registration” tab.
- Click on the declaration and proceed.
- Then, fill in the details such as name, date of birth, email address, phone number, photograph and proceed.
- Fill out your application form with all of the required information.
- Then, upload the required documents in a prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Then, submit the application form.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the filled out SNAP MBA application form for further reference.