"Officials have started the online registration window for the SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2021 today, 31 August 2021."
The online registration window for the SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2021 started today, 31 August 2021. Thus, interested candidates can now apply for the entrance test on the official website, www.snaptest.org. However, the university has advised candidates to ensure they meet the eligibility criteria available on the official website before registration. The application facility is open wholly online until 27 November 2021.
The Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is a national-level entrance test conducted by Symbiosis International University, Pune. The assessment aims to provide MBA and PGDM admissions to sixteen colleges affiliated with Symbiosis International University, Pune. Authorities will conduct the assessment in an online, computer-based testing (CBT) mode for three separate sessions. Additionally, candidates will have the opportunity to appear for two sessions, if necessary, to improve their scores.
Steps to Apply for SNAP 2021
Applications for the SNAP 2021 are currently available online. Hence, aspirants can follow the given steps to register for the entrance test.
- Go to the official website – www.snaptest.org
- Then, select the “Register Now” button available in the top right corner of the home page.
- The website will then display a registration portal.
- Go through the given registration terms and conditions carefully.
- Afterwards, select the “I agree” tab to proceed.
- Then, register by providing basic information such as full name, date of birth, nationality, email address, and category.
- Choose the preferred exam timeslot.
- Then, upload a recent passport-sized photograph.
- Click on the “save and continue” button to finish the registration process.
- Then, log in with the given SNAP ID and password.
- Fill out the required personal, academic, and communication information within the application form.
- Then, upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through online means.
- Preview and submit the registration form.
- Finally, save the application for future reference.
Candidates should have the following documents on hand while filling out the SNAP application form.
- Recent passport-sized photograph and signature (between 10KB and 5 MB)
- Board examination and bachelor’s programme mark sheets
- Government-issued valid identification proof