"Srishti Institute of Art, Design, and Technology has started the SMEAT 2022 registration for round 2 today, 13 April 2022."
Srishti Institute of Art, Design, and Technology has started the SMEAT 2022 registration for round 2 today, 13 April. Thus, candidates can now fill out the SMEAT application form at srishtimanipalinstitute. in. The application process for SMEAT 2022 comprises registration, filling out the application form, uploading documents, and paying fees. The deadline to complete the SMEAT registration is 26 May.
The SMEAT or Srishti entrance exam will be conducted in a computer-based online mode. Applicants seeking admission to the design programme can fill out the SMEAT application form after checking the SMEAT eligibility criteria. Officials will hold the SMEAT for round 2 on 11 and 12 June.
Steps to Fill in the SMEAT 2022 Application Form
Officials have started the SMEAT 2022. Candidates can complete the registration form by following these steps.
- Go to the official website – srishtimanipalinstitute.in.
- Then, click on the “Admissions 2022” link.
- Afterwards, click on the link “Apply Online” at the top left corner of the webpage.
- It will redirect you to the SMEAT registration page. From there, fill in the basic information.
- Then, log in to the dashboard and fill out the Srishti application form with valid details.
- Upload the required documents in a prescribed format and pay the SMEAT application fee in online mode/offline mode.
- Finally, submit the completed SMEAT application form and take a printout for your future reference.