SJIM Bangalore Admission 2023: St. Joseph's Institute of Management (SJIM), Bangalore, is inviting applications for its MBA courses. Those interested must apply online before the due date, which is Feb 1, 2023. Candidates who finished their bachelor's program at any recognised university can apply. Be that as it may, those appearing for the final semester exams in college can also apply for SJIM Bangalore Admission 2023. However, they must submit the relevant documents upon availability. Continue reading to access the direct link to the SJIM online application form 2023, and check the application process.
SJIM Bangalore Admission 2023: Direct Link to Application Form And Application Procedure
Candidates aspiring to pursue an MBA or PGDM at SJIM, Bangalore, must follow the steps below to submit their applications.
- First, you must visit the direct link to access the online SJIM PGDM/MBA 2023 application form at sjim.linways.com.
- Next, register on the portal and log in using the registered credentials.
- Once logged in, you can access the SJIM Bangalore Admission 2023 application form.
- Fill out the form with the required details.
- Then, review the information that you share.
- Pay the online application fee of ₹ 1000.
- Finally, submit your SJIM application form.
For more information on the college or SJIM Bangalore Admission 2023, visit - sjim.edu.in, the official SJIM website.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.