"Students can apply for the BSEB 10th scrutiny online by paying Rs.70 per subject. The last date to apply is April 8."
The scrutiny window for the Bihar Board matric results is open until April 8. BSEB opened the scrutiny application window on April 2 for all those students who are not satisfied with the evaluation of their answer sheets. Therefore, students who wish to apply for BSEB 10th scrutiny can visit BSEB’s official portal, biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in to apply.
How to Apply for BSEB 10th Scrutiny?
Check out the process of applying for BSEB 10th scrutiny given below:
- Login to biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on the “Apply for Scrutiny (Annual Secondary Examination 2022)” link on the homepage.
- Register yourself on the website using your name, roll number & date of birth.
- Login to your account using the newly created username and password.
- Click on the “Apply for Scrutiny Button” against the subject.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit your request. You can save this acknowledgement for future use.
Only those students who have failed in one or two subjects can apply for the re-examination. Those who failed in more than 2 subjects must repeat the class and appear for matric exams next year. The minimum passing marks stand for each subject at 33℅, and for subjects with practicals, students must pass the practical and theory examination separately.
Of the 16.11 lakh students who had appeared for these exams, 79.88% of students passed, while the rest became eligible for the compartment examination.
Read More: Bihar Board Class 10th 2022 Live Updates