"The window to register for SBI Probationary Officer recruitment will close today, Oct 12. Last day to print the application form is Oct 27."
SBI PO Application Form 2022: The window to register for SBI Probationary Officer recruitment will close today, Oct 12. The last day to pay the application fee is Oct 12 and the last day to print the application form is Oct 27. Interested and eligible candidates can submit the SBI PO Application Form 2022 on the official website: sbi.co.in.
A total of 1673 vacancies in the PO posts are to be filled in this recruitment drive. Phase-I Online Preliminary Examination is scheduled on Dec 17/18/19/20, 2022. Further, the Phase-II Online Main Examination will be held in January or February 2023. Afterward, Phase-III Psychometric Test, Interviews & Group Exercises will be held in the months of February or March 2023.
Click Here to read the full advertisement for SBI RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS.
Steps to Fill Out the SBI PO Application Form 2022
Given below are the steps to fill out the SBI PO Application Form 2022:
- Go to the official site of SBI: sbi.co.in.
- Then tap on the "Careers" tab.
- On the SBI careers page, locate the "RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS" announcement and click on the "Apply Online" link.
- The candidates will be redirected to a new page.
- For new candidates, click "Click Here for Registration" and complete the registration process.
- Enter the login credentials generated by the system to log in
- Fill out the SBI PO 2022 Application Form carefully.
- Then make the payment of application fees.
- After verifying all the details, click on submit.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the filled application form for further use.
Here is the direct link to SBI PO Application Form 2022 portal.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.