"The application deadline for SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission 2022 was postponed to 1 September. Candidates can check the details here & apply."
SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission 2022: Department of Higher Education, Odisha, has deferred the Student Academic Management System’s (SAMS) Plus 3 admissions to 1 September 2022. Therefore, interested candidates must apply immediately, as the window closes tonight. Initially, the Department was supposed to release the first merit list on 31 August. However, postponing the application cycle led to a delay in publishing the list. Be that as it may, the Department has confirmed that they will release the SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission 2022 – first merit list by 7 September. Moreover, those who have still not applied can do so before the window closes tonight.
Also Read: SAMS Odisha BEd Result 2022 Declared
SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission 2022: Detailed Application Procedure
Students seeking admission to the Odisha Plus 3 courses must complete their applications by tonight. Follow the procedure below to do the needful.
- Firstly, visit the official application portal at samsodisha.gov.in.
- Next, click on student login and create a user profile to log in to the portal with your registered credentials.
- Although, if you had registered earlier, then just sign in and proceed.
- Once logged in, start filling out the application form with the required details.
- Then, review the details that you have entered and submit your SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission 2022 application form.
- Finally, your registration will be complete, and you can also print out your applications for future purposes.
Furthermore, once the SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission 2022 merit list is out, the shortlisted students can proceed to the online data updating step to confirm their seat.
For regular updates, you must visit the official website, samsodisha.gov.in.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.