"The SAMS Odisha +2 2022 Admissions are underway. Students shortlisted in the first merit list are eligible. Merit list direct link here."
SAMS Odisha +2 2022 Admissions: The Department of School & Mass Education, Odisha, has commenced the +2 admission process. Earlier, they had released the first merit list, based on which they have started the admissions today, 19 August. In addition, students and parents can visit the official website, samsodisha.gov.in, for regular updates.
Continue reading to access the first merit list link and learn more about the admission procedure.
Also Read: SAMS Odisha +2 2022 First Merit List Issued
SAMS Odisha +2 2022 Admissions: Focal Points
As the SAMS +2 admissions are underway, here are essential highlights you must be aware of:
- The 1st round of admission will take place between 19 – 25 August.
- Authorities will only accept students who have made it to the first merit list.
- To confirm their seats, students must submit the following documents –
- Aadhar Card
- Previous Education Certificates
- Contact Details
- Personal & Family Information
- Other Applicable Forms
- After round 1 of SAMS admissions 2022, the 2nd merit list students will occupy the number of vacant seats in the next round.
Furthermore, the authorities will release the second merit list by 2 September. Therefore, students shortlisted in the first merit list must submit their documents and confirm their admissions at the earliest.
Moreover, candidates must visit the official website for the latest developments and information on the subsequent admissions round.
In addition, Click Here to access the direct link to the SAMS Odisha +2 First Merit List 2022. Albeit, you must enter your details and log in to check the list.
Also Read: SAMS Odisha 2022 Admission Starts
Follow GetMyUni for such content on the Latest Education News.