"RULET 2022 Answer Key released on 28 July. Candidates can refer to the steps to download and raise objections here."
RULET 2022 Answer Key: The RULET 2022 answer key has been made available by Rajasthan University on 28 July. After cross-checking the tentative answer key, candidates may potentially object to it. The deadline to object to RULET 2022 is 30 July. The exam organisers will publish the question paper and answer keys online. Candidates can utilise the answer key to double-check their exam answers and estimate their results.
RULET 2022 Answer Key PDF Download
Candidates can download the answer key from the links below.
Steps to Download the Answer Key
Candidates can refer to the below-mentioned points to download the answer key.
- Visit the official website – uniraj.ac.in.
- Select the “RULET 2022 Answer Key” link.
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the answer key.
How to Raise Objections?
Candidates can raise objections through the objection form on the website if they discover any errors in the RULET question paper or answer key.
- Candidates who disagree with the question paper in the booklet must submit the format in hard copy and sufficient documentation to the convener’s office, RULET 2022.
- By the deadline, submit your objections to the convener of RULET 2022 at the University Five Year Law College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News