RULET 2021 Application Window Started Online; Apply Until 30 September
University of Rajasthan officials have started the application window for the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET) 2021.
The University of Rajasthan has started the application window for the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET) 2021. Hence, interested candidates can now apply through the online application form until 30 September 2021. Due to the pandemic, the registration process will take place completely online on the official website, uniraj.ac. University officials have scheduled the state-level entrance exam for 6 October 2021 from 3 PM to 5 PM. The exam will consist of 150 questions worth 2 marks each. Additionally, there will be no negative marking.
Furthermore, the university has advised applicants to first go through the stated eligibility criteria before applying. General category candidates who are permanent residents of Rajasthan must have scored an aggregate minimum of 50% in class 12. Likewise, reserved category candidates from Rajasthan must have obtained at least 45% class 12 aggregate marks. Finally, candidates applying from other states must have obtained a minimum 60% class 12 total score.
Steps to Fill the RULET 2021 Application Form within the Window
Registration for the Rajasthan ULET is now available online. Thus, candidates applying for RULET 2021 can follow the steps mentioned below to fill the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University of Rajasthan – uniraj.ac
- Then, scroll down and click on the “RULET – 2021” link.
- Afterwards, select the “Fill Application Form for RULET-2021” option.
- Carefully enter the necessary details in the application form, such as the candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth, and payment option.
- Then, upload a recent passport-sized photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee via an online payment method such as credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Finally, submit and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Register for the Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test 2021
Afterwards, the examination board will provide admissions to participating BA LLB colleges based on the merit ranking list. Thus, qualified candidates can then proceed to further admission processes such as the interview and group discussion.
POST YOUR COMMENT