"RRB NTPC CBT 2 answer key was released by RRB Guwahati on August 20, 2022, candidates can now check and raise objections."
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Answer Key- Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) Guwahati released RRB NTPC CBT 2 answer key 2022 on August 20. Candidates can now log in to view their RRB NTPC answer key 2022 for CBT 2, question paper, and raise objections for levels 5, 2, and 3 by using their login ID and passwords.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Answer Key 2022
Below are the steps to download the RRB NTPC answer key in the following process:
- Visit the respective websites of RRBs
- Click on the link-‘RRB NTPC CBT 2 answer key for RRB Guwahati’
- Clicking on the link, the login page opens
- Enter your user ID and password
- The question ID, status, and option chosen by candidates are then visible on the screen
- Download RRB NTPC answer key 2022 and question papers
Raise Objection for RRB NTPC Answer Key 2022
The candidates can raise objections to the answer key till 27th June 2022 (11:55 pm). The applicable fee to object is Rs.50/- + Bank Service Charges per question and the fee is refundable in case the objection is correct.
The final answer key is accessible once the objection window is closed.
Steps to Raise Objection for Answer Key
1. Go to the ‘Objection’ tracker.
2. Candidates need to select the question ID against which they want to raise the objections.
3. Select the desired language.
4. Candidates are also required to mention the reason why they want to raise objections along with the documentary proof.
5. Objections without a valid reason will be rejected.
6. To save the objections click on the “Submit” button.
RRB NTPC Answer Key 2022: Marking Scheme
The marking scheme of RRB NTPC is given below:
- For the correct answers, add one mark. If any answer is wrong then deduct 1/3 marks
- Add all the marks for correct answers
- Add all the marks for incorrect answers
- In the end, deduct total marks for correct answers with the incorrect answers which will then give the probable score.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.