RRB NTPC 2022 Typing Test: Authorities from the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will soon release the RRB NTPC admit card 2022 for the Typing Test re-exam. Shift 1 of the RRB NTPC 2022 Typing Skill Test scheduled on 12 August was cancelled for technical reasons. Meanwhile, the re-exam is planned for 27 August for the first shift’s candidates.
The admit card will mention essential details such as the exam city. Candidates must also bring their Aadhaar Card to the exam centre for Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Verification. Furthermore, they must affix a recent passport size colour photograph on the admit card as well.
Procedure to Check RRB NTPC 2022 Typing Test Exam City
Candidates must follow the instructions below to check their exam city for RRB NTPC 2022 Typing Test re-exam:
- Firstly, go to the official website of RRB at rrbcdg.gov.in.
- Next, click on the live link that says ‘Login to view exam city.’
- Now, you must fill in your user ID and password.
- After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the exam city details will get displayed on the screen
- You can check your exam city and save the slip for all future reference.
The RRB NTPC Typing Test re-exam will check candidates’ typing speed. To qualify, they will need to type 300 words in English or 250 words in Hindi within 10 minutes.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.