RRB Group D Exam Date 2022: Railway Recruitment Board has released the RRB Group D 2022 exam date for the Document verification round today, Jan 24, 2023. Therefore, interested applicants must visit the official website to check the RRB Group D exam date 2022 to understand the verification process.
Per the schedule, RRB Group D 2022 DV round will be held from Feb 6, 2023. Further, candidates can check the RRB Group D DV schedule and the required documents online post the RRB Group D exam date 2022.
Also Read: RRB NTPC Level 3 Result 2023 Declared
Documents Required for RRB Group D Exam Date 2022
Candidates must refer to the list of documents below for the verification process on the RRB Group D exam date 2022.
- Adhaar Card
- Photocopy of both sides of the Aadhaar Card.
- High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate as Proof of Date of Birth and Matriculation Qualification
- 10 +2 / Inter / Higher Secondary/PUC (As applicable)
- NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training)/ SCVT (State Council of Vocational Training)/ Diploma
- SC/ST certificate (if applicable)
- OBC-NCL certificate (if applicable)
- Non Creamy layer declaration (if applicable)
- Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee (for Economically Backward Classes)
- Medical Certificate (for Persons with Disabilities (PWD))
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) with the date of appointment (for Serving employees)
- NOC (No Objection Certificate)with probable date of discharge. (for Serving Defence Personnel)
- Minority Community declaration on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper (if applicable)
- Gazette notification and any Legal document ( In case of a formal change of name)
- Receipt of payment is made through a challan at the SBI branch or Pay-in-slip at the Computerized post office. (as applicable)
- Self-Certification ( for transgender candidates)
- J & K domicile certificate ( J & K domicile candidates)
- Certificate of eligibility from the Government of India (if applicable)
- Decree of divorce/judicial separation from the competent Court of Law as applicable and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried (if applicable)
- Death Certificate of spouse in case of widow candidate and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried. (if applicable)
Candidates must remember that on the RRB Group D exam date 2022, the paper will be conducted in 4 stages. Such as a Computer-based test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), RRB Group D document verification 2022, and Medical exam. Candidates are required to clear all stages to be finally shortlisted for the post.