RRB Group D 2022 Exam Starts on Aug 26: RRB Group D 2022. The exam comprises four sections-General Science, Mathematics, General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness and Current Affairs. The total marks for the exam are 100. Marks will be deducted for each incorrect attempt under the marking scheme applied during the examination, and then one mark will be awarded for each correctly answered question.
RRB Group D Preparation Tips
- The questions in this section are for Class 10 and 12 levels.
- Revise all the introductory chapters of Science.
- Furthermore, solve questions from sample papers or previous years’ question papers.
- Candidates should learn the shortcut methods for solving questions.
- Then Identify your weaknesses and work towards improving those areas
- Attempt mock tests to evaluate your preparation for the exam and understand the concepts.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- The Reasoning section is vast and comprises several topics.
- Candidates need to find essential and less important topics.
- Then candidates should attempt mock tests.
- Regular practice is a must.
General Awareness and Current Affairs
- Maximum questions in this section are asked from the topics on current affairs in Science, Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics and Politics.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated regarding recent events.
- Students should watch current affairs videos, read newspapers daily, and then practice mock tests.
Few General Tips
- Understand the exam pattern and the syllabus.
- Practice is equally essential.
- Then Prioritise your study plan.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.