"IIIT Basar is expected to begin the RGUKT Basar Admission Process 2022 from 22 August. Students can find more details on the admissions here."
RGUKT Basar Admission Process 2022: The Rajvi Gandhi University of Knowledge Technology, Basar, is expected to commence the admission process soon. Reports suggest the university will begin the selection process on 22 August. Albeit, there is no official confirmation yet. Moreover, the admissions are for the university’s 6-year integrated B.Tech program. Furthermore, the selection of the applicants will be based on their class 10 results. Continue reading to learn more about the RGUKT Admission procedure.
RGUKT Basar Admission Process 2022: Selection Order
Besides your class 10 marks, here are the established ways in which the authorities will accept your applications.
- For applicants who have attended Zilla Parishad Schools, Non-Residential Government Schools, or Municipal Schools – the authorities have lowered the cutoff by 0.4%.
- Most of the seats, i.e., 85% are for applicants from Telangana. On the other hand, the remaining 15% are for Andhra Pradesh & Telangana students.
In addition, here is the category-based reservation order for IIIT Basar Admissions 2022.
- SC – 15%
- ST – 6%
- BC-A – 7%
- BC-B – 10%
- BC-C – 1%
- BC-D – 7%
- BC-E – 4%
- EWS – Government’s Notification
RGUKT IIIT Basar Counselling
Once the university publishes the admission list, they will commence the counselling round. After this round, students’ RGUKT admission is confirmed. Nonetheless, all selected students must report to the IIIT Basar, to confirm their seats. Further, they must pay the annual fee of ₹ 37,000, and only after the payment are their admissions guaranteed. Be that as it may, students eligible for fee compensation, must initially pay the entire amount. Later, they must produce the necessary documents and claim the reimbursement amount.
Also Read: IIIT Hyderabad Invites MS & PhD Fellowships
Follow GetMyUni for such content on the Latest Education News.