RGIPT Amethi BTech Admission 2023: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology authorities have commenced the RGIPT Amethi admission 2023 process through the JEE Main scores today, Jun 8, 2023. Therefore, interested candidates must apply for RGIPT Amethi BTech admission 2023 on the official website.
Authorities offer the RGIPT BTech programme for different branches such as; computer science and engineering, civil, mechanical, IT and more. The deadline to apply for RGIPT Amethi UG admission 2023 round 1 is Jul 4, 2023.
Steps to Apply for RGIPT Amethi BTech Admission 2023
Candidates must follow the step-by-step procedure below to download the RGIPT Amethi BTech admission 2023.
- First, visit the official website of RGIPT.
- Once on the homepage, generate login credentials.
- Then, log in to the portal using the credentials.
- After that, enter the required details in the application form.
- Then, upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Now, pay the application fee.
- Last, save and download the RGIPT application form and take a printout for future reference.
Note: Candidates will be selected based on their ranks in JEE-Advanced or JEE Mains with 80% marks in class 12 for admission to the RGIPT Amethi BTech programme.
Additionally, the last date to block the seats is Jul 10, 2023. Students must pay Rs. 30,000 for the seat-blocking process. Also, the deadline for the payment of the balance/remaining fee for 1st round is Jul 15, 2023.
Note that the authorities must pay the RGIPT Amethi BTech admission 2023 fee of Rs 1200 + 216 (Taxes) to complete the registration process. The admission process for RGIPT commenced on Jun 5, 2023. Moreover, the list of selected candidates was declared on Jul 6, 2023.