"The NBE in Medical Sciences, New Delhi, has announced the re-opening of the NEET-PG 2021 registration and editing window."
The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences, New Delhi, will be re-opening the NEET PG 2021 registration and editing window. Hence, it will be open from 16 August 2021 to 20 August 2021. Additionally, those who complete their internship between 01 July 2021 to 30 September 2021 and fulfil other criteria for NEET PG can apply by visiting the official website nbe.edu.in.
Those who have registered for the exam and want to make some vital corrections concerning their category and EWS status in the application can do so while this window is open. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is an all-India exam taken by students who want to pursue their careers in the medical field. Every year, the entrance test is conducted for admissions into various UG and PG courses across some of India’s most prestigious medical institutions. The National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts NEET-PG.
How to Apply for NEET PG 2021?
The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned by the exam conducting committee can apply for NEET PG. Here are the steps you can follow to register for the exam:
- Visit the official website of NBE.
- Next, click on the NEET PG 2021 tab. You will be redirected to the login page.
- Then, click on the “New Registration” link displayed on the page.
- To register for the NEET PG examination, enter your details such as name, email address, contact number, academic details. Also, provide valid identity proof certified by the government of India.
- Once you enter the details, click on “Save and Proceed.”
- After registering successfully, you will receive the login ID and password to your email ID and contact number.
- To fill out the application form, you must revisit the NEET PG 2021 registration page and click on the “Applicant Login” link.
- Furthermore, use the login ID and password details to log into the portal and change the password for security reasons.
- After updating the password, you can fill up the application form.
How to Edit NEET-PG 2021 Form?
Candidates who have already registered for NEET-PG 2021 can use the edit window for specific corrections. However, the candidates cannot edit information such as name, phone number, email id, city, nationality. Hence, follow the steps below to edit the application form details:
- Visit the official website.
- Next, click on the NEET-PG 2021 tab. It will redirect you to the respective page.
- Then, click on the “Applicant Login” link. Enter the details such as user ID and password and click on the “Login” tab.
- On successful login, the application will appear, and thus you can make the necessary changes.
- After making the corrections in the form, you must cross-check the details. Then, click on the submit button after cross-checking.
Here is the list of corrections that you can make in the application form:
- Date of birth
- Category from which they want to apply.
- Gender of the candidate.
- EWS status.